Friday, November 20, 2009

Thoughtful

One day last week my husband went out to run a few errands, and this is what he came home with. A rose that thrived beautifully for over a week, and my favorite white chocolate mocha from Seattle's Best Coffee. These may seem like little things, but they are not! He knows me so well. He knows when I need a hug, a listening ear, to be put in my place, encouragement, to laugh, or a rose and a yummy white mocha. Marriage is an amazing thing! God has grown us so close together, through joys and trials. Mostly the trials I suppose. They are not fun, but God does miraculous things through them to make us one. Ben has chosen to love me despite my faults, and they are many! Thank you my hub for your thoughtfulness and for continuing to be a learner, lover and leader. I love you!!

1 comment:

  1. love this! let's celebrate the beauty of marriage as much as possible. it seems everyone and everything else works to tear it down as much as possible. i'm so thankful for your relationship with ben and the shining light it is to all. the roses and mochas are icing on a strong, committed cake.

    ReplyDelete