Saturday, November 27, 2010

It's been a while!

It has been a long while since I have posted anything new, and this is my reason...
Jenna Grace arrived on October 20! She is sweet as can be, and her brother and sisters adore her. Here are a few pics from her arrival.
We have lots of great conversations already, and I look forward to many many more :)
Ben is very excited to now have three little princesses. He is such a good Daddy!
Kara takes her responsibility as the biggest sister very seriously. She loves to help me by holding Jenna for me when I have something I need to do.
Luke is the proud protector of his new little sister. He loves to kiss her on her head, and it mealts my heart every time! She sure brings out his sweet side.
Ellie and Jenna will be good friends I think. Ellie enjoys finally being bigger than someone and is excited to be a big sister. Her favorite thing to do is sing to Baby Jenna and Jenna loves it!
We love being a family of 6!!








1 comment:

  1. Love it! In that first picture, Jenna looks like a doll or a model or something! So precious!

    ReplyDelete