Monday, August 16, 2010

The Dreaded Pantry...defeated!

I can not keep my pantry/mudroom/shoe room organized for the life of me! It drives me crazy! It is the first thing we see when we enter our house and it always makes me nuts. Today Kara asked if she could organize the shoes in the pantry. You have no idea what a service this is to a mom who can barely bend down to put on my own shoes, let alone organize and put away all of the shoes that clutter up our little pantry floor. She began and worked for over 20 minutes until she had them all paired up and removed from the floor so I could sweep it out and organize. What sweetness! She thought it was fun of course, because she is MUCH like her daddy (which I adore :) She loves projects and loves to organize and sort things. I told my little 4 year old how much it meant to me, and she just kind of stared at me blankly. When she is a 7 month along pregnant mom of three little ones, she will understand...and I will thank her again. So thankful for my little helper!

2 comments: