Tuesday, April 6, 2010

An Even Number

We are happy to announce that Baby Gerth #4 is due to arrive October 22! And, yes, we are sure that we are not having triplets :) We had an ultrasound already, and the doctor is confident there is only one baby in there! Kara really thinks we should have a boy because Luke needs a brother, but she would also love to have another little sister. At least Luke would have Dad to play with! I have taken quite the break from blogging due to the "morning" sickness. Unfortunately it has been all day and worse at night this time, but I know it is for a good reason, and it will soon come to an end. I am in my 12th week, so we are looking forward to this second trimester. Can't wait till I can finally glow instead of being green!

1 comment:

  1. Hurray Hurray! Another new baby on the way! Hope the green goes away soon:)!

    ReplyDelete