Friday, September 11, 2009

My Little Shadow

For the past 19 months, Luke has been our "hardest" baby. He has been such a joy, but at the same time has exhausted me at points! In the past few weeks he has finally begun the adventure of walking, which I can tell thrills his little heart! He is so much more content, and seems to love life in a whole new way. Today he has become my little shadow, following me all around the house. So far he has "helped" me sweep, load the dryer, change the bedding...and the day has just begun! I must admit, I love having my little man at my side, jabbering away. He is even standing at my side talking my ear off as I type. Is it possible to freeze time? If so, I think I shall!

1 comment:

  1. LUKE!!! what a precious boy! what a precious momma for appreciating this moment:)

    ReplyDelete